- Travel company “Green Tour Ukraine” and Greguar Hotel & Apartments announce the contest «Win an amazing trip to Kiev”
The contest runs from 1 March 2016 till 4 March 2016 (12 pm Kiev time)
- The contest takes place on the official Facebook page Green Tour Ukraine
- To enter the contest you must:
– Like Green Tour Ukraine Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/GreenTourUkraine/
– Like Greguar Hotel Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Greguar-HotelApartments-233033286853055/?fref=ts
– Say why you would like to visit Kiev in the comments below the post.
- Only one entry for one person.
- The winner will be chosen via random.org and announced on the official page of Green Tour Ukraine on Facebook on 4 March
- The prize is valid till 29 December 2016
- The prize includes private arrival and departure airport transfers, 2 nights’ accommodation at Greguar Hotel & Apartments, private 3-hour Kiev City Tour for 2 persons.
- The prize doesn’t include flights to Kiev, VISA if needed, other personal expenses
- By entering the contest, you automatically agree to accept the above rules.
- Green Tour Ukraine reserves the right to add any changes to the contest.
- All the participants of the contest, who don’t win, receive a 10% discount for the accommodation at Greguar Hotel & Apartments and all the tours of Green Tour Ukraine in 2016.
- Tour program:
Arrival in Kiev. Meeting at the airport. Private business-class transfer to the Greguar Hotel & Apartments.
After accommodation at the hotel, you will have a free time and may start exploring the city. We advise you to walk through the city center and relax at one of Kiev restaurants.
Overnight in Kiev.
Breakfast at the restaurant.
Private Kiev City Tour. Meet your guide at the reception of your hotel and start a fascinating 3-hour city tour. You will see how beautiful Kiev is and admire the city’s main attractions. Our first stop will be at the magnificent St. Volodymyr’s Cathedral, where you will see beautiful paintings of M. Vasnetsov and discover the relics of St. Barbara. Not far from this sight, there is a splendid building of the National Opera and Ballet Theatre, built in 1901.
Your expert guide will show you a famous historical monument – the Golden Gates surrounded by a cozy park. You will see St. Sofia Cathedral, included in the UNESCO World Heritage List and the B. Khmelnitsky Monument in front of it.
You will walk through the cobbled streets of the historical part of the city and admire a dazzling St. Michael’s Cathedral and St. Andrew’s Church. You will learn many interesting facts about Kiev and uncover the secrets of the city’s centuries-old history.
Later, you will see an impressive building of the National University of T. Shevchenko and discover a monument to a famous poet, situated in a charming park. Moreover, you will enjoy a wonderful view of the Dnieper River from the observation deck near the Kiev Founders Monument.
You will also explore the main Kiev square – Maidan Nezalezhnosti and take a walk through the Kreschatik Street. You will enjoy the friendly atmosphere of this private tour and your expert guide will tell you a lot of interesting and useful information about Kiev. The tour will end with the drop-off at your hotel.
Overnight in Kiev
Breakfast at the restaurant. Check-out.
Private business-class transfer to the airport